Monday, January 23, 2012

January Happenings

I'm pregnant, (for those of you who don't know). 17 weeks along. Baby's expected arrival = Late June/Early July. Derek and I are so excited about becoming parents. I must admit, I haven't done much in the way of preparing for this baby's arrival other than praying and reading the famous "what to expect when you're expecting".

This month we were able to visit Houston to witness the bapti
sm of our new Godson, Louis Oliver Green. Welcome to the new little Christian!





2 comments:

  1. Linda I'm am so excited for y'all! Nicole told me a few weeks ago! This is the biggest blessing! I know you will make a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! You're back. So happy. A tiny snippet of advice: Take that book with a grain of salt. Don't let it get you upset or anxious. You're going to be/are a fantastic mother!

    Please post a belly shot...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Here's my blog. Have fun.