Thursday, February 13, 2014

A New Start

It has been way too long since I last posted about our growing family. Here are some highlights....
Gabe is growing steadily. He is extremely active and curious at around 19 months old. I am about 38 weeks pregnant and this baby will be here before we know it. He is not too sure yet about this whole baby thing. When we ask if he thinks it's a boy or girl, we don't really get a response. Some of the things he is in to lately are cars, coloring, climbing, his wagon, the ipad (he calls it a "movie"). Here are some pictures from the past few months.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Here's my blog. Have fun.